HEy hey hey hey hey!...lol..
I know Lesley has been really wondering what's been going on ehhh..
So Well..here I am to blog about it...
Question: Do u believe in falling in love with someone who u don't really know at all?...
I really didn't b4 I got to know her...She's awesome...pretty, smart, has a great smile, makes me smile when I hear her voice..She just makes me feel like if I can get one wish right now..i'd just wanna spend my time with her...
I know...I must be sounding really insanely cheesy now..haha.. But i don't think u can fake feelings like that...Sadly tho, she's been making it really hard...Like she'll say something and then makes me wonder if she means it...
Most of u would prolly be thinking to urselves right now..."what happened to that girl I like at work?"
I even told that girl(name not to be mentioned) about how crazy i am for this current girl and she actually thinks that i'm a sucker for her..haha..she's prolly right...It's so hard to get out now and I don't think i wanna get out...
I just hope she'll give me a sign... u know...like an honest direction of what she wants me to do... *sigh*

I'm
21 this year
My birthday's on the
3rd of SeptemberMusic is my life
My
dogs are
loveHorses and
Dolphins are really pretty
I like girlsLove watching The L Word, House, Heroes, Prison Break & The O.C when Olivia was in it..lol..
I play the
guitar and the
piano...well..a lil..lol..
I've got a crush on Hayley Williams & Olivia Wilde:D
Reinvent my room
i Mac!
Get better and better at writing
As well as singing
Find the girl of my dreams:D
Travel the world backpacking style
Maybe learn the drums..haha..
Meet Hayley Williams & Olivia Wilde